Video topics include:
- Court documents,
- Whistleblower evidence,
- High voltage surges (the removal of the surge arrestors designed to protect your home),
- Lower voltage surges,
- Thinner blades on “smart” meters,
- Remote disconnect issues,
- Bad installations, and
- Installing under load
In studying, doing presentations and making videos on ‘smart’ meters for nearly 5 years now, personally I had my doubts I would learn anything new when I first connected with a utility worker whistleblower through Take Back Your Power.
I was completely wrong and they are right. It is worse than I thought — than we all thought. A major and critical error has been brought forth.[quote align=”right” color=”navy”]Why are meters exploding off houses by the 100’s at a time? Why are fires happening no matter where smart/digital meters are being installed? [/quote]This new video (above) explains in simple terms these new revelations from the insiders, as well as new court documentation and other insights.
The whistleblowers (wishing to remain anonymous) who contacted us have serviced and repaired over 200,000 meters in the field. They have been warning their supervisors about ‘smart’ meter problems for nearly a decade now. They have had enough of the lies and want you to know what they know.
On top of the explosive new details, the meters have at least four major sources of arcing. That’s right — FOUR.
Arcing in ‘smart’ meters causes extreme heat, which causes fires. As we now see, it is beyond any shadow of a doubt that meter manufacturers know, utilities know, and regulators know. They have known the whole time, but they didn’t want to tell you.
In this investigation the focus on two of the worst offenders, BC Hydro and PG&E. However, as this is a systemic problem regardless of meter type, we feature fire incidents from Texas, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Pennsylvania, Illinois and more.
Of note, for those that have been following the BC Freedom process to keep your safe analog meter, you can see how BC Hydro, the BCUC, and government (including Measurement Canada) are now all implicated in collusion to attempt to remove your choice to keep your analog meter. If you have held out this long, regardless of where you are, you are going to be glad you did — and you are going to have all the ammo you need to break the chain of deceit that permeates these groups.[quote align=”right” color=”navy”]The whistleblowers who contacted us have serviced and repaired over 200,000 meters in the field. [/quote]On top of our whistleblower information, we have industry documents being revealed for the first time. Utilities do not want this info to get out. Why are meters exploding off houses by the 100’s at a time? Why are fires happening no matter where smart/digital meters are being installed? Sensus, Itron, Landis + Gyr, etc: why is it that all these meter makers are having issues everywhere they are being installed?
We know you have questions. Take them into this video. What you learn is going to blow you away just as it did us when we first learned about what’s really going on.
You are going to see just how much money is involved, corruption at the highest levels, and why you and your safety are in the way of profits — which is why you have not been be told the truth… until now. The bottom line: it is now up to us to hold these people accountable and liable for their negligence and harm they are causing to all of us.[quote align=”right” color=”navy”]People like Larry Nikkel, James Humphrey, Michelle Sherman, and very likely this family of five — have all died from ‘smart’ meter fires.[/quote]Utilities and pocket-lining officials see the harm to your property, biological health and basic rights merely as collateral damage on their way to profits from data. According to the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC), this ‘smart’ meter data will be “a lot more” valuable than the electricity itself. In case you were wondering, the electricity market globally is $2.2 Trillion USD.
The facts behind ‘smart’ fires are now here. Electricity is cut and dry. It is has basic laws and functions that have been set in stone for over a century.
In their quest for profit, all of our privacy rights are being violated for their sake of their profit. Homes are burning down. And people like Larry Nikkel, James Humphrey, Michelle Sherman, and very likely this family of five — have all died from ‘smart’ meter fires. While those in charge continue to lie.
We cannot afford to tolerate this any longer.
SMART METER FIRES: Fatalities & Liability
• Another 100 smart meters simultaneously explode (Capitola, CA – May 2015)
• Hundreds of smart meters simultaneously explode (Stockton, CA – April 2015)
• Smart meter fire kills 74-year old man in Dallas, Texas (February 2015)
• Man dies in “smart” meter fire (Vacaville, CA – July 2013)
• Fatal fire, smart meter suspected:“Be very aware, very vigilant” says Fire Chief (Reno, NV – Sept 2014)
• Couple escapes house fire, dogs killed: smart meter blamed (Detroit, MI – October 2014)
• SaskPower to replace 105,000 faulty “smart” meters (Saskatchewan, CAN – July 2014)
• SaskPower CEO resigns following investigation into smart meter “catastrophe” (October 2014)
• PGE to replace 70,000 faulty “smart” meters (Portland, OR – July 2014)
• Lakeland Electric to replace over 10,000 faulty “smart” meters (Lakeland, FL – August 2014)
• Are tens of thousands of defective “smart” meters being stealthily replaced in Arizona? (Sept 2014)
• PECO replaces 186,000 faulty “smart” meters (Philadelphia, PA – October 2012)
• News & articles on fires – Take Back Your Power
• Archive of hundreds of documented “smart” meter fires – EMF Safety Network