by The Bulletproof Executive | see original post
Electromagnetic fields (or EMFs) are fundamental to the physical world. They occur naturally in the body, but are also man-made and have the potential to affect your performance negatively. Josh del Sol’s award-winning documentary, Take Back Your Power, addresses the performance-robbing effects of certain EMFs and takes a journey into the 2013 NSA spying scandal to expose what he calls “vast programs to monitor your personal communications using ‘smart’ meters.” Josh comes on Bulletproof Radio to discuss his feature film about EMF and radiation standards in America, smart meters, and a possible connection between autism and EMF levels. Check out the shownotes and watch the film online.
Josh del Sol is the Director and Producer of Take Back Your Power, his first feature film. Born and raised near Vancouver BC, Josh is passionate about the growing movement of social awakening. He has a vision for a more equitable social structure, with decentralized energy production and foundational values which honor the sanctity of life and human rights. Josh finds inspiration in those of courage who speak truth to power, from a place of non-violence and vision, laying the foundation for necessary solutions. Follow @TBYPfilm on Twitter.
What You’ll Hear
- 0:10 – Cool Fact of the Day!
- 2:28 – Trailer for “Take Back Your Power”
- 6:45 – Industry standard for radiation
- 8:16 – Russian’s using microwave radiation in Cold War
- 10:00 – Definition of smart meters
- 13:04 – Your body is a chemical-electrical-magnetic system
- 18:00 – Could we engineer positive EMFs?
- 20:09 – Smart Meters
- 23:10 – How to block installation of a Smart Meter in your home
- 29:35 – How to mitigate EMF’s
- 35:35 – Dr. Klinghardt’s connection between autism and EMF levels
- 39:50 – NSA and home surveillance
- 50:20 – Top three recommendations for kicking more ass and being Bulletproof!
Watch the Trailer